We need your help to keep Harborway Gardens thriving for another season. Please consider making a donation to your local community. All proceeds will go directly to the garden. Thank you!
The Harbor Island Garden Club is dedicated to beautifying Wrightsville Beach. Some of our projects include:
- Plant and maintain 36.400 square feet of Harbor Way Gardens
- Installed the Children's Fountain at Harbor Way Gardens
- Purchased new Christmas lights for telephone poles.
- Planted trees on Pelican Drive
- Built the arbor at Harbor Way Gardens
- Decorate all town buildings, the bridgetender, and the garbage trucks with Christmas wreaths
- Support the Rooty Rascals, a junior gardening programs, for all fifth graders at Wrightsville Beach Elementary.
- Started the Wrightsville Beach recycling center.
Wrightsville Beach residents: Click here for information about native plants and trees for your Southeast North Carolina coastal garden.