The Harbor Island Garden Club is dedicated to beautifying Wrightsville Beach. Some of our projects include:
- Plant and maintain 36.400 square feet of Harbor Way Gardens
- Installed the Children's Fountain at Harbor Way Gardens
- Purchased new Christmas lights for telephone poles.
- Planted trees on Pelican Drive
- Built the arbor at Harbor Way Gardens
- Decorate all town buildings, the bridgetender, and the garbage trucks with Christmas wreaths
- Support the Rooty Rascals, a junior gardening programs, for all fifth graders at Wrightsville Beach Elementary.
- Started the Wrightsville Beach recycling center.
Wrightsville Beach residents: Click here for information about native plants and trees for your Southeast North Carolina coastal garden.